Hello, boy were we happy to see the sun. We have been outside a lot these last two days. Using the new wagon Azalea got for her birthday from her grandparents. I was happy that she wanted to share it with her sister. She hopped in and said "Baby, too" and patted the other seat. We got back from a walk and I noticed she didn't have the toy drumstick that she had on the trip so we had to go on another walk in the afternoon. But I couldn't find the brand new toy. When we got back and put the wagon away I found the drumstick on the shelf in the garage next to her other toys. She must have put it there when I wasn't looking. Our neighbor said "she knew where it needed to go."
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment