Well it's been a very busy week. Wednesday was picture day for the girls. It took all day long, pretty much. The appointment was for 10 am at Sears Portrait Studio here in Willmar. My mom came at 9 to help get them ready and we left at 9:30 and everything was looking good. But the mall didn't open untill 10 so we were early. Then when we got in right away I knew it wasn't going to be easy. They were training in 3 girls. And all 4 were going to do the portraits. I think it must have been their first day. The girls were happy but they just couldn't get a good picture. And they didn't know how to pose Naomi because she can't sit up on her own. So after an hour and half I gave up and we decided to get some lunch and maybe come back. We went home and then at noon Azalea was still in a good mood so I thought lets just try again with just her (Naomi was sleeping). Here is where we thought we locked ourselves out of my house with the car keys inside. And it's raining. But I found them in the diaper bag. So off to the portrait studio we go. This time it was an experienced lady and no trainees. Azalea did really well and smiled for the camera and we even got good ones of Naomi. But then...the trainees went over the pictures and packages with me. Which took forever so I had to bring the girls and my mom home and go back when they were sleeping. So what a day that was.
On saturday we had Azalea's 2nd birthday party at my parents house. It was fun and I think Azalea had a good time. Elmo came to visit and gave her a present. She wasn't afraid, although, she was a little shy. She just smiled and stared. She did sit on Elmo's lap. By the way, Elmo was really my cousin's wife Sally dressed in a costume my mom made. After the party and the many presents (thanks everyone) she was very tired and took a long nap. As did her parents and grandparents.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment