Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally some pictures to post!

Happy Easter everyone! We're sorry we didn't get around to see many family or friends this Easter, but it's been a busy time. There's been lots of work, both at the hospital and at home, to do lately. We did, however, have a fun weekend. Saturday we were able to pay a visit to the newest member of the May family, Jen and Lucas's baby Logan Benjamin May. He was born on Thursday. Things went well and baby and mommy are doing great. Congratulations guys! Foolish me, though, I didn't bring our camera.

We started out today (Sunday) with a fantastic breakfast put on by our church before the Easter service today, then a great worship service and message from our New Heights (church) crew, then out to the park in the afternoon for some playground fun. It was sunny out and pretty warm, but Azalea insisted on wearing her gloves and hat... silly girl. I did manage to take her hat off when we got to the park, but she insisted that the gloves stay on. She had lots of fun climbing up and going down the big kid slide. We got a few good photos to share from the playtime.

There's been no activity on the house this week (since Tuesday anyway), but I suspected that given the holiday weekend. Hopefully this coming week is better. I just got done thoroughly cleaning the main level (again), in case of an early week showing. We're thinking of looking at some houses out in the Willmar area pretty soon, which should be kind of fun and exciting. We'll keep you posted!
She loves her new care bear (Cheer Bear). Thanks Great Auntie Pam!
She keeps wanting to go down the slides head first... daredevil. I guess this one's OK since it's so small.
























Finishing up the afternoon with a stroll.

No comments: