Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Decision is Made...

I sent a signed contract in the mail today to Affiliated Community Medical Centers (ACMC) in Willmar. I will be starting there as a hospitalist (care of hospitalized adult medical patients only, no outpatient clinic work) at Rice Memorial Hospital in Willmar next September. Laura and I are excited to start a new chapter in our lives out there. Several months of deep though, prayer, and soul searching went into this decision and we do believe this is the right choice. Thanks to all who have listened to me change my mind 100 times in the last few months and thanks for the prayers and the support. We will truly miss our friends, family and church here near the city, but we are looking forward to being near Laura's family and being in a slower-paced, family-oriented community.

1 comment:

mnsharonmj said...

We are soooo happy to hear that you will be living in our area next fall - we look forward to many happy family times!!!!