Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Day

Today was a big day for Azalea. Laura hired a photographer in St Paul to take some pics, since she's turning 1. We brought Kiki too, and she got in some pictures as well. They had lots of fun taking some shots indoors. Azalea was playing a lot with Kiki, and I think there will be some cute shots of that. Then they went to a nearby park, and took some shots out in the leaves. By the time we came back indoors Azalea was getting tired and cranky. It's unfortunate, since the last series of shots was going to be Azalea stripped down and digging into a big birthday cake. Instead of making a mess and playing, she just cried. Oh well, I think we'll get some nice photos of the other activities. It'll probably be a while before we get the actual pictures and can post them.

Have a good weekend, everybody!

-Mike and Laura

1 comment:

stacymay100 said...

Yea! I am excited about your blog! I'll be able to see pictures of my sweet niece. Well, I need go back to Lily. Her math speed drill timer just went off. Miss and love you all.